Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
A chocoholic’s dream. Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cake with a warm chocolaty centre. COOK TIME: 20–25 Minutes YIELD: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter 4 (6 ounce) ramekins.
- Over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Whisking until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs and flour.
- Pour batter into ramekins (2/3 full).
- Place 1 chocolate square in the middle of each cake (press down to the centre).
- Bake for 20–25 minutes (until slightly puffy).
Tip: Garnish with sea salt or fresh berries.
- ½ Lb Unsalted Butter
- ½ Lb Bittersweet Chocolate (at Least 60%)
- (8 1-Inch Squares)
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour