Easy Roasted Asparagus Parmesan
Try this simple, seasonal, snappy side dish and add extra taste, texture and a splash of colour to your everyday meal!
- Wash asparagus and break off tough ends (bottom 2-3 cm)
- Lay asparagus in single layer on foil-lined cookie sheet. Spread olive oil on foil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Broil in 500 F oven for 3-4 minutes until cheese has melted and asparagus starts to brown.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over top and serve immediately.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste