Just Like Nonna’s Bruschetta So good even Nonna will be asking you for the recipe. Serve it as a starter or bring it to any get-together. Cook Time: 10 Minutes Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- Slice bread into ¾ inch slices and place on the baking sheet. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- In a bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Mix in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted bread.
- Garnish with green onions.
- 8 Roma (Plum) Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 French Baguette