Roasted Asparagus Parmesan
A crunchy, tangy and cheesy dinnertime side. Best enjoyed family style with lots of friends. Cook Time: 5 Minutes Yield: 3 Servings
- Preheat oven to broil (500° F).
- Wash asparagus and break off the tough ends of the stem (bottom 2–3 centimeters).
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay asparagus in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Broil for 3–4 minutes until the Parmesan is melted and the asparagus starts to brown.
- Squeeze lemon and sprinkle parsley over top for garnish and serve immediately
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- ½ Lemon Salt and Pepper, to Taste