Buttery Baked Dijon Salmon
Tangy and delicious with a healthy dose of omega-3 fats.
COOK TIME: 15 Minutes
YIELD: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil and spread thin layer of mustard on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until salmon flakes easily with fork).
- 4 Wild Salmon Fillets (4 Oz. Each)
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Butter, Melted
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste