Creamy Dill Salad
A cool and creamy cucumber and dill salad that is perfect for hot summer days!
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream or mayo or combination)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (or 1/4 cup white vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
Mix everything in a large bowl and serve with some BBQ classics!
Optional: Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle.
Optional: Add a teaspoon or so of sugar or honey for a hint of sweetness!.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4