Garlic and Chilli Prawn Skewers
Have these roasted or grilled for a healthy meal with a kick.
- 750g (20-25 count) raw prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Lime wedges, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray and place the skewers on.
Whisk the garlic, chilli, oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon half the sauce evenly onto the skewers, flip the skewers over and repeat.
Place skewers onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 4-7 minutes, depending on the prawn size. If grilling, grill over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lime wedges.