Macedonian Greek Salad
Always a classic, always delicious. Good enough as a main, perfect as a side.
- 1/8 red onion
- 1/8 sweet onion
- 2 cups tomato chunks or cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 a large field or long English cucumber
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or combine with gentler tasting olives
- 4 oz Doric Macedonian Feta Cheese broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup good extra virgin olive oil
Cut the onions and cucumbers in thick slices. Chunk or slice the tomatoes into wedges or cut cherry tomatoes in half. Combine the vegetables in a bowl. Add Doric Macedonian Feta Cheese and olives.
Wait to add the olive oil (about 10 minutes before serving) to keep the vegetables firm and crisp. Mix gently, letting the Macedonian Feta coat the salad in a delicious creamy sauce.