Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
A perfect compliment to our grilled halibut recipe!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Trim and wash asparagus.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and place onto baking sheet.
- Cover with parmesan, as evenly as possible. Roast on middle
- rack for 8-12 mins, depending on the thickness of the spears.
- Season with salt and pepper, as well as a small drizzle of olive oil.
- 1 lb asparagus spears, trimmed of the woody stalks
- 100g shaved parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Fleur de sel, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste