Delicious homemade pancakes, perfect for Pancake Day!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups buttermilk
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Separately, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix wet and dry together and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Do not overmix.
- Place ½ cup of batter into preheated pan over medium-low heat.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes per side, flipping when bubbles appear in the centre of the pancake.
- Top with your favourite pancake toppings, and enjoy!