Peaches & Cream
A peach perfect treat for the Summer
- 4 fresh, ripe peaches
- Vegetable oil for brushing
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Honey or caramel to drizzle, optional
- Heat grill to medium-high. Meanwhile, cut peaches in half; remove pits.
- Brush cut sides with oil & place down on grill. Grill 3 to 4 minutes until grill marks appear.
- Brush tops with oil, flip over and move to indirect heat. Grill about 10 minutes longer until warm and tender.
- Remove from heat and serve peach halves with a scoop of ice cream.
- Drizzle with honey or caramel and enjoy!