This one pan dish is one you have need to try!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (28oz) can of crushed tomato
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- cilantro & feta to garnish
- crusty bread or pita to serve
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium. Add diced onion and red pepper and cook until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Stir in the cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper until mixed well.
- Pour the can of crushed tomato and lower the heat to medium-low. Let it cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, create 3 little craters in the pan. Next, crack the eggs into the craters. Season the eggs with salt & pepper.
- Lower the heat to low, cover with a lid and cook until the eggs have reached your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro & feta over top. Serve with bread or pita.