Garlic Green Beans
Garlicky and delicious green beans which are so easy to make!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- sliced almonds, for garnish
- Place green beans into a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until beans start to soften, about 5 minutes. Drain water. Add butter to green beans; cook and stir until butter is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant and golden brown.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top then garnish with sliced almonds.