Grilled Peach Salad
The ultimate summer side dish.
- 2 firm ripe peaches, halved
- 2 (5-oz.) packages baby arugula
- 1 125g burrata cheese, cut to bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F). Place peaches, cut sides down, on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, until well charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- Toss together arugula, burrata cheese, mint, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over arugula; toss to combine.
- Serve grilled peaches over salad.