Honey Glazed Ham
Glazed holiday ham that's ready to take centre stage
- 1 bone-in ham, 10lb
- 1¼ cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cups pineapple juice
- ⅓ cups honey
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze.
- Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes. Serve & enjoy!