Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Easy enough to make any day of the week!
- 1 ½ lbs fingerling potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Toss the potatoes with the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- On a large cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish, add the oil, then spread the potatoes evenly
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy. Garnish with parsley and serve.