A delicious, fresh noodle salad that is also gluten free!
- 6-7 oz of buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 1/2 cups carrot, thinly julienned
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, thinly julienned
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the buckwheat soba noodles according to package instructions, rinse with cold water, drain, then place in a large bowl.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and cilantro to the bowl, then mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until well incorporated.
- Pour the dressing over top the soba noodle salad and mix well.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds (optional).
- Serve chilled or room temperature.